RETs training organization support to rural/ municipalities
Project Period : 2nd November 2020 to 31st December 2021
Funding Agency : German Development Cooperation (GIZ)
No. of Beneficiaries : 46
Project Area : Achham (4 Urban Municipalities & 11 Rural Municipalities), Bajura (4 Urban Municipalities & 5 Rural Municipalities
Objective of Project
• To provide services for effective management support to organize a RETs training program for local governments (rural/municipalities) in two clusters (Sanphebagar and Martadi clusters) of Achham and Bajura districts in Sudurpaschim Province.
• To provide basic information about the benefits, promotion, and general technical knowledge of RETs.
• Coordinated with rural/municipalities under a specified cluster list from the district to organize cluster-based RETs training, provide information and confirmation of participants and assess the general security situation (natural disaster, etc.);
• Organized cluster-based RE training events in close coordination with AEPC and GIZ; and
• Supported to prepare training evaluation questionnaire and collect feedback from participants in coordination with AEPC/RERA and GIZ.